December 10, 2013

oh christmas tree

It's been a frozen tundra around these parts. I think last week was the coldest I've ever felt in Rexburg! The wind chill got into the -40s! The snow we've gotten has been beautiful though. I love winter, and I love Christmas time.
We finally bought a Christmas tree! Last year we sadly did not have one. We got this one for a STEEL! It was 60% off which made it $15. I'm obsessed, and it makes our apartment so homey!
 These are my favorite ornaments! We got that cute "just married" one on our honeymoon (we stayed in Sausalito!) // My old boss is so creative! She stripped our wedding invitation, curled the pieces, and put them in this bulb. BRILLIANT! I think that will be my standard wedding gift from now on // My sweet cousin Annie recently gave me those wellies--she knows me too well! // We also got that cable car on our honeymoon!

On another note, we graduate next Friday. I'm just wondering where the last 4 years of my life went?

2 comments:

  1. All of those ornaments are adorable and its so nice when they have a special meaning too! Would love for you to join my design in your home holiday link-up :)

    http://designerinteal.blogspot.com/2013/12/design-in-your-home-holiday-edition.html

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so crazy! i love that first picture, its beautiful!
    this year we splurged and got a real tree. i love it. we kept it simple and i love it.
    i love your ornaments.
    i think you guys should take another vacation and visit us in sf, revisit your honeymoon.
    do you have any idea where you guys will be going next?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!