December 24, 2013

christmas treats

Merry Christmas Eve!
A couple weeks ago I made treats for friends. Let me tell you, I am not a baker. For some reason though, when I was baking these Christmas treats, I was just in the zone! Everything turned out so well! I was so proud of myself, haha.
 For the fudge I used this recipe. For the cookies I used this recipe. For the frosting I used the recipe on the back of the powdered sugar bag.

Also, my mom sent Christmas early, and she surely spoiled us!
^^Ahhh she got us this pretty thing! I'm so excited about it!^^^

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome year! Lusting over that camera! Would love for you to link up at my 2013 year in review party :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!