October 29, 2013

recent goings on

 Matt has been taking advantage of the beautiful weather we have been having and goes fishing every chance he gets! I love being with him while he fishes--it's so peaceful, and I love watching him in his element.
I carved a scary owl, and Matt carved Montana with the Simms Fly Fishing logo in the center. He's really good. (We're crossing our fingers that Matt gets a job with Simms based on that pumpkin ;).
The company Matt works for (The Dealio) put on a fun Hocus Pocus event! There was a cute little costume parade, trick-or-treating at local businesses, hay rides, and a headless horseman! It was so well done. I especially loved the hay ride :)

1 comment:

  1. i went fishing once before. i saw the fish get gutted and blacked out and never went again haha.
    i love your pumpkins!

    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!