October 19, 2013

columbus day massacre

I probably sound like a broken record when I talk about how much I love Montana. I love going home to Matt's house and seeing my in-laws. I couldn't have married into a better family! Last weekend we drove up for the "Columbus Day Massacre," so beautifully dubbed by Matt's family. Every year Matt, his dad, and his brothers catch between 50-100 salmon during the spawn. Unfortunately this year it was just a couple days early, and they didn't catch near as many as they have in the past (sore subject for the guys). That's okay though because we still have a decent supply of salmon from last year's massacre :)

^^^Matt was a little embarrassed having to take a picture in front of his state sign, but I've added taking a picture in front of every state sign together to my life bucket list! Montana, down.^^^
 ^^^My in-laws' yard is a DREAM during the fall! I loved all these beautiful yellow leaves.^^^
 ^^^I cooked dinner for the family (just trying to keep up with my sister-in-law Sherri ;). I hate onions and never cook with them, but everyone else loves them. So I want to let it be known that I cooked with onions. Ohhh the things I do to impress Matt's family, haha!^^^
 ^^^Baby Milo! I love him. And my niece Addy. And the new little baby growing in my sister-in-law's belly.^^^
^^^He's always working away!^^^

Well, there you go. I sadly didn't get any pictures of the guys fishing because, well, they got up at 5 to go, and I just didn't want to do that.

4 comments:

  1. i thought i was the only person on the planet who hated onions. i also never cook with them. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love the fall leaves. i make it a point to walk on them as i walk to class everyday. i absolutely love you blog! and your header...great minds think alike haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aren't husbands so funny about taking pictures? goodness.
    ps. your adorable and your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!