September 12, 2013

i made this


I really lack in the whole sewing/knitting department. I've been wanting to learn how to do either/or so I can make my future babies semi-cute things. I was really grateful when Lauren posted this tutorial on how to finger-knit an infinity scarf. It says that it will take no longer than an hour and half, but this bad boy took at least five hours. It's seriously like twenty feet long when you're done with it (if you want it thick like I did). I love the way it turned out! I know it's just finger-knitting, and someday I will learn how to knit with those tools, but I am proud of myself. I'm already planning on making more, several more.

1 comment:

  1. ahh, i need to start making stuff.
    gosh, teach me.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!