July 16, 2013

life lately

Well, we have reached finals week once again. This is our second to last finals week EVER (unless I end up going to grad school... that's a whole different story). We're so excited to get this week over with because on Saturday we're leaving for LAKE TAHOE! Oh I love the Tahoe time of year.

Until then, here are some pictures of lately.
 Funnel Cakes at the local festival / Despicable Me 2 is SO GOOD! Go see it if you haven't already! / That was the best peach I've ever had in Idaho.
 Oh we love sushi dates. Thank goodness for a decent sushi place 30 minutes away. (That is Matt's "are you taking a picture of me??" face. Sorry love.)
 We went to the zoo this weekend. It was a cute little zoo for Idaho! It must have been baby making season for those turtles because they were getting it ON.
What's a weekend without fishing??

Follow me on Instagram! @meganurick

1 comment:

  1. so jealous. we only got like 1.5 days in tahoe.
    enjoy your time.
    what part of the lake do you stay at?
    you should come visit the bay after!

    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!