May 25, 2013

thrifting

Yesterday I had the fun opportunity to meet Brandi from Run Style Run! I recently bought some cute J. Crew shorts from her Instagram shop @stylish_treasures. She's the queen of thrifting, and I have long admired her style and the steals she is able to find. I noticed that one of the thrift stores she frequents is about 30 minutes away from me! I commented on one of her Instagram pictures and said that I would love to meet up so she could teach me her thrifting ways. I was so happy when she said yes!


CAUTION: I am not a fashion blogger...
 ...nor will I ever, ever attempt to be one, haha. After shopping, we took some photos downtown. I'm a bit camera shy when it comes to this stuff, but Brandi encouraged me to take some outfit pictures.

Shirt: J. Crew / Pants: H&M / Belt: Target / Shoes: Sperrys / Glasses: Ray Ban / Bag: Brandi's / Jacket: Brandi's

Brandi is so sweet and so fun. I love meeting new people and being able to connect with them. I'm grateful I made a new friend! Go check her out at Run Style Run, @runstylerun, and @stylish_treasures.

Thanks Brandi!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is a visual feast for the eyes. Am absolutely in awe of your talent.
    I wish I could be as elegant as you :)
    What I adore the most about your blog is your sincerity and authenticity! Keept going darling!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a big fan of your outfit :) super cute, and i think you nailed it in the fashion department haha.
    love//amy
    amylynn188.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome that you two were able to meet up and go thrifting together! I need a thrift buddy, because I'm terrible at it. This outfit (and these pictures) are adorable. You should definitely do more outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!