May 21, 2013

life lately


We have been so busy this semester! Matt is working and going to school full time, and I'm working and interning. I feel like we never see each other. I definitely took all the time we had together the past few semesters for granted. I just appreciate the time we do have together so much more now. We still make it a point to go out and enjoy this beautiful springtime.

- A few weeks ago we went to BWW to watch the Bulls game with our good friends Marshall and Nancy. Matt and Marshall are HUGE Bulls fans. We had a good time disturbing everyone around us with all our cheering and yelling.

- We had a fun barbeque with friends last weekend in the awesome spring weather. I love being able to be outside and not freeze now!

- I have been really wishing that I could garden lately! I've been meaning to buy some succulents for our apartment to have some greenery in here.

- We went to the Farmer's Market on Friday, and I loved it! We got the best cinnamon roll there. I love seeing all the cool crafts. Here's a little secret: we're going to sell our signs at the Farmer's Market this summer! It's super cheap to rent a space to sell, and it will be a great way to show people what Matt does! (See our shop here.)

- We've been getting rain like crazy the past week. I love it! Rain is our favorite weather.

- We went on an adventure to the Palisades in Swan Valley, ID. It was beautiful! I love just going on drives with Matt. He's the best tour guide. (You can read about it here.)

Well, there you have it. I'm excited for more adventures this spring and summer!

Follow me on Instagram @meganurick

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome you'll be selling your signs! They're beautiful and I bet they'll be a big hit! I hate that our farmer's market here is so tiny and barely has any vendors. When I was in college, the town we lived in had a huge farmer's market you could spend hours walking through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i must say that i think your blog is adorable and i can't wait to read more of your story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and wonderful photos
    Coming from GFC collective blog hop.
    New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!