April 12, 2013

life lately

Took the flannel sheets off the bed. It's just too hot now! // We got a lot of rain last week // First time married tax filers // Fan in the window = spring // Love the fruit that's coming back into season! // We've had a lot of Cocoa Bean dates lately // How I spelled "final" the other day while studying... I was tired // It's so hard to leave Matt in the morning! // I had the happiest husband yesterday. He had a very successful fishing day, and now I can't wait to eat that sucker.

Well, finals week is over! It was another great semester! Now it's time to relax for a week, and then it's back to school for Matt and an internship for me!

Follow me on Instagram @meganurick

1 comment:

  1. You know it's Spring time when you take the flannel sheets off the bed! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!