April 17, 2013

jackson hole getaway

Matt and I took a little getaway this week to Jackson Hole, WY! We have this week off of school, so we wanted to take full advantage of our break before next semester starts up. It was so nice to take a trip together. It was our first one since our honeymoon! Jackson Hole is beautiful! I've only previously driven through there. I loved just walking around the town and hanging out with Matt.
The drive was beautiful!
I loved our hotel room! We stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton. It's definitely one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at.
We went to the National Museum of Wildlife Art. The telescope overlooked the Elk Reserve--Matt was in heaven.
We had fun taking pictures with these cool benches. Abe, Einstein, George, and Ben--the gang was all there. Matt's a character. I just intently stare.
Our first night we had sushi at Shogun Sushi (we are sushi addicts...we can't resist). We ate at Backcountry twice. They seriously have the BEST sandwiches. We also ate at Caldera Pizzeria, which had amazing pizza. Props to Jackson for having great food. 
 These mountains are breathtaking!

This trip went by too fast. Until next time, Jackson!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! How beautiful -- the last picture of the mountains is absolutely breathtaking! What an awesome getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect getaway! I haven't been there since I was a little girl. You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! You've got some beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!