April 27, 2013

bear world

There are many things to do in Rexburg, Idaho, believe it or not. They're not things that one would normally think was a "thing" to do. Regardless, there is secret fun to be had in the lovely city of Rexburg. Something I've always wanted to do is go to Yellowstone Bear World. I actually didn't expect it to be as fun as it was! One of the things that initially got me excited was the possibility of being able to hold a baby bear. If you know me, you know I am obsessed with animals, especially baby animals. I'm a freak about them--like, I just want to rub my face on them. While we did not get to actually hold a baby bear at Bear World, I did get to pet one. Dream come true.
 ^^ It was SO nice outside. I loved being able to wear shorts and flip flops. ^^
^^ Ahhh! I was SO in love with these little guys! ^^
^^ Those guys are our BFFs Marshall and Nancy. We love them. ^^


We are in the process of making a bucket list of things we want to do before we leave Rexburg at the end of the year. We can now cross this one off our list :)

6 comments:

  1. Woo! Holding the little bear?? So cute. How heavy was he?

    My blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't actually get to hold it, which I was so sad about! But I was happy that I at least got to pet it!

      Delete
  2. what an awesome experience! I went to a bear park in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan last summer that was pretty cool, but we didn't get to hold any.

    Lindsay
    livelaughloveandlindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went to bear world once. hahah. so much fun!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How cool to hang with the bears. I love the photo of one way up high in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my husband is like a foot taller that me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!