April 22, 2013

a much needed new wreath

I have this weird thing about wreaths: I must have one on our door. I think a wreath on the front door just makes it look so homey! And to be quite honest, they are also one of the only things I'm confident crafting. I have a fall one and a Christmas one. I've actually had the fall one up since Christmas until this weekend, and I've hated it! We finally went to the store on Saturday to satisfy my wreath fix. I wanted something that I will love year-round (when it's not fall or Christmas!). Here is what I came up with!

I'm pretty obsessed with it :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love it!!! So pretty!
    And I love your blog..you and your hubby are so cute!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love it!!! So pretty!
    And I love your blog..you and your hubby are so cute!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Gotta love a pretty wreath hanging on your front door! Love it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love this spring wreath!! I'm popping over from the Winthrop Chronicles. I'm #140 the mini command center and I'd love for you to pop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful wreath! I love the burlap! Great colors too! I would LOVE to have you share this at my link party! new facebook follower!

    http://www.madetobeamomma.com/2013/04/homemade-by-you-48.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!