March 17, 2013

for all you bachelor/ette lovers out there...

...last night I met Arie. Yes, I was Team Arie--I wasn't so much of a fan of Jef with one F.


He was at Sammy's in Rexburg (of all places). I actually got my picture taken with him twice. My friend that took it definitely captured the moment when my eyes were closed. Here's THAT lovely picture:
 SO... I patiently waited in line (again) to get my picture taken with him (again). Here was my conversation with him:

Me: Arie, I totally already got my picture taken with you, but it was HORRIBLE!
Arie: Oh, haha. [pulls me in for the picture] Well just look over that way [pointing me to where the girl was taking the picture].
Me: Thank you! You were my favorite!
Arie: Haha, thank you.
Me: YOU'RE STILL MY FAVORITE!

Ah, I love meeting famous and semi-famous people. What a random, fun experience.


In other news, you can follow me on Bloglovin' now. Dumb.

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you got to meet Arie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved him too!!! He was def the better looking out of the two.
    Found you from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm still shocked Emily didn't pick him haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan,

    I love this! I couldn't help but notice the "Sammy's" Background. Do you live in Rexburg? That's where I am! I just came across your blog through the blog hop. Love it. I'm your newest follower and would love it if you stopped by my blog.

    Xoxo,
    Missy

    http://colorthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome!!! Great post. Visiting from GFC's blog hop. I"m following you on bloglovin. I would really appreciate it if you followed me as well.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!