February 13, 2013

what i love... part IV

I love how patient Matt is.

Matt is the most patient person that I know. I have never seen him get upset. I have never seen him get mad. He handles every stressful situation so eloquently. He seriously never loses his cool--it's amazing. We don't subscribe to the whole "fighting is healthy/inevitable" in a relationship belief. We have never gotten into a fight, and I believe that Matt's patience is a big contributor to that. He is always so patient with me, and if I'm ever being a pill, he just looks for ways to make me happy. It is impossible to get upset at him--he is so easy to live with. Matt is my calming voice and encourages me to have more patience. I tend to be overly aggressive in life, and he helps me to see that I need to "let life come to me sometimes," as he says. He basically just makes me want to be a better person. I don't know why I was so blessed to have him.

2 comments:

  1. You two are adorable!

    Happy Valentine's Day! Following you from GFC Blog Hop.

    http://wholesouljewelry.blogspot.com/
    http://www.wholesouljewelry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome quality.
    i feel like my husband is the same way.
    gosh we picked the good ones!

    K

    happy valentines day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!