February 18, 2013

life lately // valentine's day

Coldstone date // Matt got me some Krave cereal! He knows me all too well // Pretty balloons // I made him a lovin' coupon book... all unlimited use :) // My sweet Valentine // I made one of Matt's favorite dinners--Hawaiian Meatballs // SO good! // My love note to him // One of his unlimited use coupons

Follow me on Instagram @meganurick

I hope everyone had a fun Valentine's Day and a good weekend. We have a three day weekend so we don't have school today, yesssss! Happy birthday, Mr. President.

Oh, if you're interested in the Hawaiian Meatball recipe, you can find it here.

8 comments:

  1. Those tickets are so cute. May have to steal that idea for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Krave cereal that isn't chocolate on the outside and didn't really like them. Looks like I need to try the all chocolate ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I gave my husband those same coupons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww it looks like you had an amazing Valentines day!!

    Stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop!
    New follower via email (so i will get a notification when you add a post!)

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krave is amazing :). Those coupons are such a good idea for valentine's day! looks like you had a nice day!

    Rachael xx.

    www.theteacozykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I am your newest follower from the blog hop, hope you can return the favour and stop by my blog http://www.curvyguruceri.com/

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great instagram shots girl! You two are adorable! Happy belated Valentine's day! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. tried Krave cereal for the first time last week when my sister was eating it and OMG is it yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!