February 10, 2013

happy lovin' week // what i love...

You know, I'm not big on Valentine's Day. I've never really put a lot of hype into it. Why not love your special someone everyday?! At least that's how Matt and I feel. Every holiday is much better now that we're married, so Valentine's Day will still be fun.

I decided to share something that I love about Matt every day this week as a way to celebrate.

I love that Matt is my absolute best friend.

We started our relationship with a friendship. It was amazing how quickly Matt became the best friend I had ever had. We spent the first few months of knowing each other just talking. We talked for hours on end. I immediately trusted him with everything. I could tell him anything. I remember telling Matt that I thought we were twins--we have the same ideals, personality, interests, outlook on life. Everything. We just clicked. I began falling in love with my best friend.

Our friendship is something that I value most in our marriage. There is something that connects us so much deeper. I not only love Matt, but really really like him, too! We have so much fun together! I have such a hard time going out with anyone that isn't Matt, because I would honestly much rather be with my husband! I never want to spend time away from him. You can call me obsessed, but that's just because I am! I fall in love with him more and more every second we are together.

I love being in love with my best friend.

5 comments:

  1. It's the truth! Best friend husbands are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us for the ''I Love My Online Friends GFC Hop.'' Nice to meet you!! Newest follower! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is very similar to mine. I love being in love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!