January 16, 2013

procrastination

I am the queen of procrastination. Seriously, it's a bad problem I have. I always justify my problem with the belief that my most brilliant ideas come during my last minute completion of my papers. Perhaps I thrive on the thrill of testing myself to see if I can actually complete the paper. I think the reason I have never changed is because I have never turned anything in late and I get good grades on everything. So it just works for me I guess.

Anyway, I am currently procrastinating a very big paper that is due tomorrow that I haven't started. Someone in my class said their paper could be upwards to 50 pages. What the..?! I was thinking it would be 10 pages tops!! It doesn't help that there is no page limit/requirement. My topic is social movements that promote the legalization of marijuana and legislation that relates to the movement. It should be exciting... 

Maybe this will be the catalyst to help me change my procrastinating ways. It probably won't.

Until next time.

10 comments:

  1. Hi! Just stopping by from the FTF blog hop! New follower on your lovely blog, would love to have you stop by my blog sometime and follow back if you like. I'm horrible at procrastinating too. I always can find something better to do besides doing what I should be doing. :P

    xoxo,
    Melissa @ thisgirlslifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh that is so rough!! Good luck writing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot topic you got there. At least your paper should be interesting to write, right? lol I used to be so good at getting things done right away... not so much anymore. I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! 50 pages is a lot! The topic that you chose should bring out some interesting and good information. :) It should be pretty easy! Good Luck!!

    I found your blog from Blog Hop :) Would you like to follow my blog too?

    Lyndsey @ www.coulterscorner2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're cute. I'm a writer. And 50 pages might make me want to vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you via abcde! I guess you could kind of say I collect newlywed Mormon blogs for guidance since I just got married paha. What can I say, they're my favorite reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maayyybe that person drew a lot of pictures or used big font....?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um that crazy who wrote 50 pages is an overachiever. I think you're good with ten. :)

    Stopping by from Eryka's blog - thanks for the giveaway! You and your husband are pretty dang talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha me tooo.
    i really should be working on my internship at this moment but seeing that tomorrow is a holiday, its kinda hard to get my act together ya know? :p

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!