January 28, 2013

life lately

Cold weather = foggy glasses // Beautiful Rexburg sunset // We found a good sushi place in Idaho! // Excited about a 49er Super Bowl! // Obsessed with wearing my glasses lately // In my family, this amount of cereal isn't near enough // Oven baked fajitas were ohh so good // Krispy Kreme date // We got about a foot of snow in Rexburg!

We've had a fun past couple of weeks! I feel like it has snowed everyday lately. We couldn't even get out of our parking lot this morning to go to class. Having an extra lazy day with Matt was fine by me though!

Follow me on Instagram @meganurick

5 comments:

  1. I asked to follow you on instagram!!! We got a lot of snow too!! Luckily it appears to be melting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caaahhhhuuttee pictures. Wish I could've seen you guys! Next time!
    XO
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cozy. :) Wish we had snow in FL sometimes. Love these photos. I'm a new follower from the blog hop.

    xo

    MacKensie
    mackensieg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is so cute!!! && i love looking at fun pictures...keep them coming, girl!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!