December 21, 2012

life lately: a week in utah

This past week we visited my relatives in Utah. I love being able to see them so often! It was the perfect way to end our semester. Here are some shots from our week:

Love this guy // Christmas gingham // I love when snow sits on the branches // My ornament on grandma's Christmas tree // Making treats with grandma // Love the post office during the holiday season // Our new mugs from Anthropologie // Matt holding onto my grandpa, so sweet // My aunt's beautiful Christmas tree

Follow me on Instagram @meganurick

6 comments:

  1. Such fun, festive photos!

    I'll have to look you up on IG. :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new mugs!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can see it here. http://tryingtobewhoiam.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award-2.html

    Merry Christmas!
    ~Kindra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!
    New follower :)

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!! I have that same mug from Anthropologie but with an "F" instead. :) I just posted it on my Instagram feed yesterday. :) Gonna have to follow you on there... Merry Merry Christmas. That snow is gorgeous too. New follower from the hop.

    Falen
    www.UpwardNotInward.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the snow! We have some here in Toronto, but not that much!
    Makeup by Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, new follower from the blog hop. Lovely photos! Can't wait to read more of your blog. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!