December 16, 2012

finals week + 100 followers!

Ahhh the semester is o v e r! I'm actually really sad this semester is over! This was the best semester I've ever had. I got straight A's! I'm completely in my Social Work program now, and I loved every minute of my classes. It helps that the professors in the program are awesome, too. Also, this was my first married semester, and, like everyone always says, it did wonders for my grades (I actually don't really see a correlation because I had less motivation to focus on school because I really just wanted to hang out with Matt).

This is how my finals week looked... 
Several nights on the couch studying, lots of note cards, cookies from my sweet husband, and finally the moment when I had nothing left due.

_____________________________________________

I can't believe this little blog that I thought was so pointless now has 100 followers! 
Thank you for following along with my new married life!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on all A's and 100 followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the A's and super congrats on 100 followers. I love seeing others have happy blog success!
    XO
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations on getting 100 followers! :-)

    I found your blog through the GFC Hop! I am also hosting a weekend blog hop. If interested, you are welcome to stop on by to add your blog! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finals and followers! :)

    I'd like to invite you to join in our weekly Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog Hop.

    Come link up and join in!
    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to be your 103rd follower! and congrats on a good semester. i am not in school anymore but my husband still is and he had a good one, too! always a good thing! looking foeard to getting to know you more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower! Found you over at Super Sunday link ups. Looking forward to reading your posts! (:
    Becca
    faithloveandbabies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! Found your blog through the blog hop, can't wait to get to know you more :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog!
    LOVE IT!
    I look forward to getting to know you better!
    ***following***

    http://choresandchandeliers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm a new follower. Congrats on your newlyweddedness. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!