November 23, 2012

thankful

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We're up in Montana right now with my husband's family. I have so much to be thankful for everyday, but it's nice to have a day that's all about gratitude. I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father, for if it were not for Him, I would have nothing. I'm grateful for my sweet husband who treats me like a queen everyday. I'm grateful to live in this great land of America. I'm grateful for the best family a girl could ask for. I'm grateful for my little brother who is serving the Lord in Colombia and who is a great example to me. I'm grateful for the kindest in-laws who have welcomed me into their lives so lovingly. I'm grateful for the education I'm receiving, and that I am able to pursue the field of Social Work. I'm grateful for our cute little apartment that we can call home for another year. I'm grateful for my health. I'm grateful for the jobs we have had. I'm just grateful for this life I have been blessed with.


1 comment:

  1. I bet Montana is beautiful!!! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!!

    New reader/subscriber :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!