November 26, 2012

montana thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving week in Montana with Matt's family. It was such a great week! I love spending time with his family. I'm very blessed to have married into such a fun, loving family.
 Isn't he so handsome?! Goodness I love this guy.
Matt lives in such a beautiful place.
 I watched my father-in-law shoot a deer. This was the first time I saw an animal die let alone hunted. I was watching through the binoculars because I thought I would want to witness this event. When I saw the deer collapse, I just couldn't stop the tears! I felt so pathetic. I looked at Matt and just cried. It was a good way to socialize me into Montana culture.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun!! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love cute picture of you two!! i love it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping over from the blog hop! Where in Montana were you guys visiting. My husband and I are currently living in Bozeman Montana, it really is such a beautiful place. This year my hubby shot his first deer and now I feel like somehow we now Montanans :)

    New follower openspaces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bozeman is beautiful! My husband loves it there, but he is a Griz fan, so it's like a love/hate relationship haha

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, what beautiful pictures. I have always wanted to visit Montana. :) And you guys are such a cute couple!! :)

    Newest follower from Super Sunday Sync, hope you have a great evening!

    -Mia
    http://www.thechroniclesofchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, these are just too cute! And you're brave to watch the deer... I'd probably start crying or something silly lol. Looks like you had fun!!!

    xo, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are lovely =) I really love the mustard cardigan you're wearing, so cute!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, I really, really like your blog, It;s quiet lovely! great photos my new friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!