September 13, 2012

san francisco honeymoon

Matt and I went to San Francisco for our honeymoon. It was so much fun! We were so spoiled. Matt has some family friends that own a houseboat in Sausalito that looks like the Taj Mahal that they let us stay on. You can hardly call it a houseboat--it was so gorgeous. We had a beautiful view of the bay. We felt like celebrities, because tour boats would drive by with tourists taking pictures of the boat, and we would just sit on the porch and wave. I still can't believe we got to stay there! I'm so grateful.

 We rode the ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco. It's so pretty and so cold!
 Matt's friends also got us awesome tickets to the Giants game!
 One of my dreams came true--we saw the Full House house!!
Another dream came true--see the Golden Gate Bridge!
San Francisco is so beautiful.

It was my first time going to San Francisco, and I absolutely love it! I love that it's a place that Matt and I can easily go back to and visit. I'm so grateful for the hospitality shown towards us by Matt's friends. It was a great place to enjoy our first week of marriage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!