July 8, 2012

family time

The past week has been so eventful!

Last Saturday my lovely cousin Annie got married! Goodness it was such a beautiful day. I'm so grateful I was able to watch her and Michael be sealed for time and all eternity. It was such a beautiful ceremony. Her and Michael look perfect together.
[Taken from Val's iPhone] 
I loved being a bridesmaid with these beautiful ladies!
 Congratulations you guys, I love you both.

Seeing all the wedding fun got me so antsy to get married! Matt and I just sat back and said "I just want to marry you right now" about 1,000 times. He spent the week with my family and me after the wedding. It was definitely the best trip we've had thus far. I mean, all of our trips to each other are perfect, but this one was especially perfect. We got our engagement pictures done my amazing cousin Val from Valory Jean Photography. It was so much fun! Here are two samples!
 Val is so incredibly talented and the BEST to work with. I love her so much!

The end of this week happened as we took my brother Jason to the MTC to begin his two year mission in Cali, Colombia. Saying goodbye to him was one of the hardest things I've had to do. I'm so grateful for our friendship. I couldn't have asked for a better sibling to grow up with. He's such an amazing kid and a huge example to me by taking this step and going on a mission. I'm already obsessed with updating everyone on how he's doing... even though we haven't gotten any updates yet haha (I already made him a blog: http://elderdahlin.blogspot.com). I just have to be patient.
See you in two years baby brother.

Well, now it's back to normal life. The house is quieter, and I'm more and more excited to get married every second of the day. 

55 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!