April 19, 2012

i caved.

I have an unnecessary pet peeve: wedding pin boards on Pinterest
I do have logic behind this. To put it simply and nicely, you can't plan your dream wedding without the dream guy. Pointless pet peeve, I know. Why don't I just let everyone have their own fun?

Anyway, I've been very against creating this "wedding pin board." I actually wanted to have a real wedding to plan. So a couple days ago I found myself extremely bored. I had a strong urge to create a wedding board. I texted my boyfriend and told him that I'm caving and that I'm creating a wedding. 

I'd like to share some of my dream...


Maybe you're thinking that there must be a wedding in play because of my planning.

Perhaps I'm just bored.
Time will just have to tell :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!!!i'm a new follower!!!
    I think your things are cool!!!(as your blog!!)
    If you want follow me back!
    Have a nice Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!