March 2, 2012

spring on my mind


I've been in a bit of a Springy mood lately.

Although with Spring comes terrible allergies, I do love the season. I love the flowers. I love the rainy weather. I love that everything is coming back to life. I love the good fruit. I love the random snow storms that are still possible. I love the pretty clothes. I love the perfect temperature. I love that a possible tan is achievable. It's just a happy season for me I suppose :)


- I do love mason jars, especially with flowers in them.
- Just some bird art.
- Loving the peach color.
- Scrabble Spring.
- I've always wanted a bike with a basket.
- Easter eggs!
- Pretty blooms.
- Love the rain boots.

Thank you Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!